Monday, January 15, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #145

Back again today with another sketch I designed for Sketch-N-Scrap. There is a lot going on over there this month make sure you check the SNS blog out for details.

I've got a ton of vacation pictures to scrap, so they will be the subject of my pages for a while. We went to Lego Land in Florida and it was a lot of fun. The park was perfect for my 8 year olds. They could go on every ride and they loved seeing all of their favorite characters larger than life.

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

Great sketch and layout! Love sketches/layouts with banners and this one is amazing! Looks like the perfect place for boys your age, my son loved Legos at that age to and we went to Legoland around that age, he loved it, so glad you guys had fun!