Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Birthday Bash SKetch #1

Today I am kicking off Sketch N Scrap's 5th Birthday Bash with a special sketch I designed. It's hard to believe I have been with SNS for 5 years! We have a lot going on this month so make sure you check out the blog and see what prizes we also have in store.
When it came to putting together a layout based on my sketch, I stayed pretty true to the sketch. It was hard not to when I had so much fun coloring the flowers I cut out using the Bouquet die from Little B.
Items I used in this Layout:
Card Stock • Brown
Card Stock • Green
Adobe Illustrator
Cricut Expression
Neenah Paper • White Card Stock
Colourarte • Twinkling H2Os • Various Colors
Little B • Bouquet Die Set
Sizzix Big Shot
Ranger • Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Karen said...

A beautiful sketch and such a beautiful layout! I just love the background