Friday, July 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #108

Happy July 1st! I have a sketch for you from Sketch-N-Scrap. Make sure you head over to their blog to see what the other design team members came up with.
I had a lot of fun with this layout. I used a little mixed media, misting over stencils and stamping to create a custom 12x12 sheet. After that is was just layering lots of scrap papers I had laying around. And creating a title piece in Illustrator to cut out with my cricut.
Items I used in this layout:
Card Stock • White
Card Stock • Black
The Crafters Workshop • Stencil • Aztec
Studio Calico • Mister Huey's Color Mist • Sunset
Stampers Anonymous • Tim Holtz Collection • Mixed Media Hexagon Stamp
Ranger • Archival Ink • Jet Black
Basic Grey • Picadilly • Flap Jack Breakfast
Basic Grey • June Bug • Orchard
Echo Park • Sweet Girl • Flower Garden
My Personal Stash • Flower Cut Outs
Paper Studio • Gemstones
Ranger • Glossy Accents
Fiskers • 1.5" Scalloped Circle Punch
Paper Studios • Large Corner Punch
Sizzix • Tim Holtz • Tab Divider Die
Sizzix • Big Shot
Adobe Illustrator
Cricut Expression
Scotch ATG

1 comment:

Karen said...

Such a pretty layout! I love the misted background