Friday, May 27, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Flash Back Friday

This sketch wraps up our month long birthday celebration at Sketch-N-Scrap. I hope you have had fun with all of the extra sketches this month!
The kids had fun dressing up silly for Wacky Wednesday at school. The boys really liked having "minion" hair.
Items I used in this layout:
My Minds Eye • Kraft Day Fun • Everyday Fun
Card Stock • Kraft
Crate Paper • DIY Shop • Details
American Crafts • Day Dreams • Blissful Day
My Minds Eye • Little Boy Blue • Rough & Tough Alphabet
My Minds Eye • Find Your Wings & Fly • Alpha Stickers

So I was slacking during the last Flash Back and didn't get mine done in time. Sigh.... Well I'm happy to say I did get it done, finally.
I started with a 12x12 sheet of watercolor paper for my layout. It is thick enough and (obviously) handles moisture well. After "smooching" on some red ink, I used white paste and added the circles with a stencil.

No comments: