Monday, April 27, 2015

New Listings for the week

I ended up only getting 3 new items listed on eBay yesterday. I had company so I wasn't able to add everything I wanted. I may list some more items tonight, we'll see how the day goes.

If you saw my Work Tray Wednesday post from last week, I had purchased a bunch of items from Good Will. This is one of them. After giving it a good scrub, sanding and paint job, this little tray is the perfect size for holding your Project Life cards on your desk
Another of my Good Will finds, this hand made candle box lost it's bad stain job and was rejuvenated with paint and a waxing.
Lastly I put up a summer mini album for sale. There is a video in the listing that shows all of the goodies inside. This album will hold up to 50 photos!
This is all for now, but like I said, I may add some more things this evening if I can get to it. Click on the eBay button above to visit my listings.

No comments: