Monday, September 1, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #64

Here is a great sketch from Sketch N Scrap. We have a great prize from Robin's Nest this month so don't forget to upload your take on the sketch to the SNS blog.
The kids had their first experience with BB guns a few months back and they really thought they were sharp shooters. These pictures were perfect for this layout. I used a line from American Crafts and did some fussy cutting to make the embellishments.
I designed the title in Adobe Illustrator and cut it out with my cricut. I covered the piece in glossy accents to give it an puffy epoxy look.
I layered different papers to add color to the overall layout. The little triangle arrows were cut out of one of the paper.
Items I used in this layout:
American Crafts • Campy Trails • Deer Creek
American Crafts • Campy Trails • Wolf Creek
American Crafts • Campy Trails • Buffalo Lake
American Crafts • Campy Trails • Twin Lakes
American Crafts • Campy Trails • Elk Creek Trail
American Crafts • Campy Trails • Evergreen Point
Ranger • Glossy Accents
Adobe Illustrator
Cricut Expression
Scotch ATG Gun
 

2 comments:

JenniferE said...

Love you LO! Great photos and title! My kids for the 2nd time shot real rifles and handguns at an outdoor club this summer. great experience!

theoldesaltbox said...

Thanks Jennifer! I think we have a ways to go before we shoot real guns, but it's all about learning safety and learning that young!