Monday, February 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #2

Here is the sketch for our second "Inspired By" challenge at Sketch-N-Scrap.
I've had this picture of Rylan sitting in my "to scrap" file for quite some time. This kid makes me laugh every day. If there is a way to do something backwards, it's the way he prefers. Like water guns, why squirt others when you can spray your own face? With two guns no less!
I had pulled some different papers to do this layout but I just wasn't happy with how they looked with the photo. I started flipping through some of my 12x12 paper pads and found the striped paper and knew it would be perfect.  I cut the title out with my cricut and covered it in glossy accents to give it a subtle shine.
Items I used in this layout:
Crate Paper • Story Teller • 12x12 Paper Pad
Cosmo Cricket • Little Boys • Tease
Crate Paper • Toy Box Collection • Accent Cuts
Provo Craft • Cricut Expression
Ranger • Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Isbaha said...

So funny ! Beautiful layout, love the papers you chose and how you arranged them !