Friday, November 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #45

Today I have a great 4 photo sketch for you. Make sure link your take on this sketch to the Sketch-N-Scrap blog. We've got a great prize this month!
 I had a lot of fun with this layout. The kids have been going to preschool this year and are absolutely loving it. I'm not sure how long I had that chalk board paper, but I bought it a long time ago, knowing I would use it for a school layout. Do you ever buy supplies way in advance?
Products used in this layout:
Fancy Pants Designs • Road Show • Grocery List
October Afternoon • School house • Workbook
October Afternoon • School House • Shape Stickers
October Afternoon • 5 & Dime • Found Alpha
October Afternoon • 8x8 Paper Pad • Boarding Pass
Elles Studio • Handmade Layers • Tiny Tags

No comments: