Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Card Challenge #14

I hope everyone is all set for Thanksgiving next week! If you are looking for something to do this holiday weekend, here is another great card sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap.
 For my card I paired some fun papers from My Minds Eye and American Crafts. I picked up some We R Memory Keepers albums made easy pads and they work great for cards.
Products used in this layout:
My Minds Eye • Black Bird • Spiders
My Minds Eye • Black Bird • Crows
American Crafts • Campy Trails • Evergreen Point
PaperTrey Ink • Border Die • Simple Circles
PaperTrey Ink • Border Die • Pinking Shears
Tim Holtz • Playful Journey Stamp Set
We R Memory Keepers • Albums Made Easy • 2x4 Journal Cards
Archival Ink • Jet Black
Ranger • Distress Ink • Walnut Stain

No comments: