Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I've Been Working On

Here is a peek at some of the things I've been working on for Handmade'ns.  I've been sketching different snowmen and santa idea's and a couple have come to life so far.

This little guy is approx. 8" tall and has a light dusting of mica flakes. He's the perfect size for tucking into small places. I have also altered this pattern into a pumpkin guy that isn't quite finished yet.
This one is slightly bigger at 9" tall. I made some custom tags from old book paper and have attached one to the wool scarf.
 And last....... This is what happens when I leave the room for 1 minute and leave my paint sitting out. Brileigh watches what I do like a hawk, so naturally, given a couple precious seconds unwatched, she'll try to "help". These two might turn into pumpkins, I hate to just throw them away. We'll see what I can do.

1 comment:

Dana said...

So cute and too funny having a helper painter ;)