Thursday, August 1, 2013

More Finished Goods

Yay! More finished items! I've been hard at work lately, trying to get as much done as I can. Our house is coming along and soon I'll be stuck there with a paint brush in my hands.

I had a lot of fun making this little paper Halloween house. My fingers are still stained from spraying the trees black!
And here are a couple of my completed pumpkin dolls. I held two back to list online and the others went downtown Kearney to The Country Nest.
Both the House, Tree set and the Pumpkin Dolls have been listed on eBay!

So what's next? (Please refrain from throw things at me.) I'm starting on Christmas items now... With the new house going up and our impending move, if I don't start now, it will never get done. So look forward to seeing some Handmade'ns peeks as I get things going for that. I'll throw some more fall, Halloween & Thanksgiving items as I dream them up!

No comments: