Monday, July 16, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #12

Back again this week with another Sketch-N-Scrap challenge! If you haven't played along you can start this week with this wonderful layout. I told you a couple weeks ago that I wasn't done playing with my Christmas photos and I meant it! I fooled you last week going back to a summer theme, but it's all Christmas again this week!
The look on Rylan's face in the main photo is just pricesless! He was so excited when he opened his new Choo Choo! This was the first time the kids really got into opening presents. Their birthday was a month before Christmas but they had cousins around to help them with their presents. We opened our Christmas presents right away in the morning with our pj's still on and the kids really took to it!
These Simple Stories papers are so easy to use. They work wonderfully layered, making a layout come together easily.
Products I Used:
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Naughty or Nice
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Merry & Bright
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Flash Cards
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • 4x4 Quote & 6x8 Photo Mat Elements
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • 2x12 Border & 4x12 Title Sticker Elements
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Expression Card Stock Stickers
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Fundamental Card Stock Stickers

1 comment:

Amy Pitts said...

Oh how I love Simeple Stories. I have not yet seen a line that i didn't love. Great page. Looking foward to playing along with you each week.