Monday, June 18, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #8

Here is the sketch for the Sketch N Scrap Challenge #8:

I had a lot of fun playing with this layout. The new line of paper from Pink Paislee Indigo Blue are so beautiful! The wooden letters that I used for the title are also a Pink Paislee item. They can be altered with paint, ink, stamps and so much more! I liked the look of the wood with the papers, so I only altered them slightly by smearing a little Silver Liquid Pearls on them.
As I said in an earlier blog post, I recently found some old wedding photos and these papers worked perfectly!
 I made the silver flower below with the Cosmo Cricket Glubers and a piece of Laliberi Ribbon. The lace banner I ran along the bottom is a piece from the same Laliberi package.

Products I used in this layout:
MME • Stella Rose • Hattie Buddies Sticker Tags
MME • Stella Rose • Hattie Remember Journal Card
MME • So Sophie • Graceful Sisters
Ranger • Liquid Pearls • Silver Pearl


No comments: