Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Gift!

Okay seriously. Who doesn't LOVE getting a present in the mail!? And when you know it's coming from a crafty person, well that just amps up the excitement doesn't it! 

So with great anticipation I awaited the mailman. He brought me a box yesterday and I dove right in! I did have enough patience to take a photo before I opened it, isn't the wrapping wonderful?


 Hand stamped tag anyone? What wonderful details!!



Look at this wonderful heart garland! I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait to decorate with it. Thank you so so much Hanneke!





4 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

The package itself was so darn cute. But I just love those hearts. Wonderful gift!!

theoldesaltbox said...

Elaine, I will certainly be signing up for more exchanges! It's so much fun to get packages like that!

The Dutch Girl said...

I am so glad you like the hearts garland, Heather. Merry Christmas!

Hanneke

~Beth D. said...

What fun! I can't wait to get a package from my pattern soon!