Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beautiful!

That's what it was outside today! When the kids woke up from their nap outside we went. They have luckily gotten over their fear of grass. That makes it a little more pleasant out there. We do need outside toys though. Not enough out there to keep us out of trouble. I spent my time raking leaves and other dead things from my flower garden, and raking up a winter's worth of dog poo. That is always such a fun job, so much more with three helpers!

And talk about helpers! When they hear me open the doors to the laundry, they come running! They love to "help" pull the clothes out of the dryer. Rylan was showing off again the other day...


We needed to get outside for sure. Inside was getting a little dull. Yesterday I assumed they were playing nice in their room. I finally decided it was way too quiet in there. I knew I was in trouble when I spied a couple of diapers in the doorway.


Sure enough we got ALL the diapers out! They did help me pick them up though.


Lastly I just finished this guy. I new design for this spring. I'll be adding him and a lot of other things to ebay tonight!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

So cute what they did with all the diapers!! I bet they had fun making that mess...ha!! With the laundry, train them when they are young...lol! Love the sheep!

Brenda

theoldesaltbox said...

Thanks Brenda! The other day when I was vacuuming, Brett was running their toy one along with me! There are days when I can't wait for them to be able to help. (Like with picking up dog poo!)

Theresa said...

God bless you!! It must be exhausting keeping up with them. They look so sweet though. Gotta say you deserve an award for being brave enough to rake up dog poop with 3 toddlers in tow.