Saturday, February 12, 2011

Easter?

So Valentines is just about here, so naturally the next thing to think about is Easter. It is late this year, which is a good thing for retail. When Easter is in March it seems to sneak up on people. April Easters give shoppers time to buy! I however am having a hard time coming up with new Easter designs! I added 4 or 5 new Valentine designs to my shop this year easily. But Easter is not coming so readily. Help! What do you think of when you decorate for Easter? Here are some of my designs currently on my website and for sale on ebay. I've got a few others at: http://theoldesaltboxstore.com/easter.html







Here is one new thing I've been working on. I drew up this punch needle patter the other day. I don't know what I'm going to do with it once it's done though. I guess I've kind of got "crafters block". Maybe once it's done something will come to me.



1 comment:

Helmi said...

Looks great, thanks for sharing.
grt, Helmi