Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crafting Progress!

We've finally had some good weather. It has actually been beautiful lately! Mid 80's! The babies and I have gotten outside some to enjoy it. They are growing so fast. Today they are 9 months old! Brett is the only one with teeth, he has two. It has proven impossible to get a picture yet. They don't shy away from the camera though. They love to ham it up!


Here is my goofy boy Rylan!


And look at this ham! She loves the camera!

Okay so Brett didn't feel like hamming it up for the camera today. He has always been the serious one.

I just had to share this photo. Brileigh was so upset with Brett. He wouldn't hold his foot still so she could chew on it!

Okay so my title hinted towards a crafty post. I have managed to get some things done lately! I'd been punching this picture for quite some time. I finally got it done, and the rest came together quickly.

I also finished 2 of these primitive angels. They have been dusted with a shimmering glimmer mist, for a great look. I'm saving these items for my Handmade'ns show as that is coming up fast! I've got more things finished hopefully I have more pictures for you soon!



No comments: