Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby it's COLD outside!

How cold is it? Missy has decided the only place to hang out on a Sunday is on top of heater vent. I wish I would fit too...

I woke up this morning expecting inches of snow, only to see a dusting. The 50mph wind hadn't stopped though. I also woke up with a Spring? cold. Body aches and headache. So I've been held up on the couch all day. It has given me some time to work on my website. A while back I started building my site with Adobe GoLive. In the past I have paid $20 a month to use a self maintain it site. It has always treated me well, but who doesn't want to save $240 a year? I took this opportunity to redesign the look. Have a jump over and tell me what you think. It takes a lot of time to get everything done. Not all of the buy it now buttons have been added since I have to build each one itself through paypal. Talk about boring...

Anyway, I hope you all are feeling better than me. I see an early bedtime in my future!

1 comment:

plain*worker*primitives said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Xo
melissa